Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Unexpected day off...

Well, I am home from work today and may be home from work tomorrow. I have been feeling under the weather since Wednesday/Thursday of last week. I am very hard headed when it comes to going to the doctor but a friend from work insisted that I go. I am very thankful that I went because I am a lot more sick then I thought I was...

- Double ear infection
- Sinus infection
- Strep throat (even though my throat does not hurt at all)

Needless to say, I am in bed and will be for the rest of the day. I am catching up on all of your blogs (& love my new followers blogs), Pinterest, and The Nest.

I have seen this done on some of my favorite blogs and thought this is the perfect time to complete it myself. This will help you get to know me a little better!

If......

... I could live anywhere in the US ... I would stay where I am, Texas. My family, friends, and life are all here. This does not mean that I do not love traveling to other areas of the country and world. I love to visit new places but it is nice to come back home!
... I were to have more children ... My husband and I do not currently have children. We are newlyweds and are enjoying our lives together with our dog. Definitely want children in the future, 1 or 2 but not in the near future!

... I could have any talent in the world ... I would be a professional chef. Lately, I have been cooking more and more and sometimes those meals are a flop and sometimes I surprise myself. I would love to go into the kitchen and whip up something amazing with no recipe.

... you met me in real life ... I think you would like me! You follow my blog for a reason and I show my true colors on my blog. I post about the ups and downs of our life and try to be true to who I am.

... I went back to school ... I would be one happy person! I absolutely love school (maybe that is why I am a teacher). I want to be a life long learner. Every day I learn something new from my students, colleagues, family & friends. After getting my Bachelor's degree, I immediately went into my Master's. I completed that this past May and could now be an AP or Principal. My dream is to get my Doctorate, I just don't know what I want to get it in.

... money were not an object ... we would have our dream home in our dream area. If you have been reading for awhile, you know the process we have recently been going through recently. With that said, I would also give to charities and those in need.

... I could meet one celebrity ... (this is a hard one) it would probably be Rachel Ray or Emeril Lagasse. I am on this big cooking kick and would love to hear some of their tips!

... I could only shop at one store for the rest of my life ... I would love it but would have a hard time picking one store! I love shopping! Here are some of my favorite stores. I know you could get similar items all at one store but I like to shop around.
... I could choose an animal/pet ... I would choose a monkey. They have always been one of my favorite animals. My classroom theme is safari/monkeys!
... I could go on a trip right now ... I would go to my home home. Home home is where my family lives. Only four hours away, but I miss them and have not seen them in a long time!

... I had to choose between a house cleaner and a personal chef ...I would choose a house cleaner. I hate cleaning (& don't do it very often). I like to think of myself as an up and coming chef :-) so why would I need one of those!!

How would you answer these questions?

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh no! Hope you feel better soon :)

Summer Wind said...

Feel better! Loved getting to know more about you!