Wednesday, November 16, 2011

WILW

I am linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday!





I'm loving that I get to see most of my family this weekend.





I'm loving that my sister is getting her Aggie ring this weekend! This is such a special time in an Aggie's life & soon I will dedicate an entire post to this special moment. All of the hard work is rewarded with a beautiful, well recognized, ring. Here are some pictures from my Aggie ring day...





Going in to get my ring



Proud moment for my dad



My little sister (the one who is getting her ring), my mom and I



One of my best friends & awesome roommate & I right (excuse the extra huge smile, I was a little excited)



Chris & I



I'm loving that I only have 3 more work days before a whole week off. I love my job, students, and coworkers but I am so tired and ready for a little down time.





I'm loving these candles and have added them to my Christmas list.



I'm loving that things are falling into place for my husband and I. There are so many changes and decisions needing to be made in our lives and some are finally happening.





I'm loving my sweet husband.



What are you loving today?

5 comments:

Janelle said...

where do you get cirlce E candles from?? i LOVE the birds of paradise one!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

That it's almost the weekend!!

Anonymous said...

hey girl! I saw you joined the Holly Jolly Secret Santa Swap! I need your email so I can send you the questionairre tonight! Hope you're having a great day! You can email me at Mcclainae@gmail.com

p.s. I can't wait to get to know you in blog world! I always love finding other teachers on here! (I will be graduating soon in hopes of finding a job teaching elementary school!)

everydayaem.blogspot.com

Katie said...

Awww that sounds exciting!! Haha, I liked your post on my blog. I definitely had to talk my husband into getting small dog as well. BUT, now after almost 2 years, I definitely know he would get another little guy!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

I'm SO ready for Thanksgiving break too!