Monday, August 27, 2012
Sunday, August 26, 2012
1. What is the first website you log on to each day?
I look at Gmail, Facebook, Twitter all before getting out of bed!
2. Give us some funny websites you visit that we need to know about
Hmm... I can't really think of any at the moment.
3. Pinterest or Facebook? Why?
This is a hard one!! I like to stalk my friends on FB but I love to find new recipes, clothes, ideas on pinterest. So I have to save I like them both the same!
4. Twitter or Instagram? Why?
Definitely Twitter! I can see read all of the tweets and see most of the pictures that I would see on Instagram.
5. Favorite youtube video...post it!
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Monday, August 20, 2012
Sunday, August 19, 2012
1. What were you like in Middle School/HS?(pictures)
Oh gosh, I look back at pictures and think what was going through my head and did I really look like that?!? I had been a dancer my entire life but when my parents divorced, I quit. We had to move and when we did it was to far from the studio I had been going to for 9 years. If you can call it rebelling, I did. I quit dance and joined band (insert jokes here...). Band was not a horrible experience, just not what I had envisioned for myself and high school. I am not sure that I have any pictures on this computer but trust me, I was a hot mess! These pictures were from Senior year of high school.
Before Senior Prom
2. What were your favorite past times?
I have a lot of great memories from junior/high school but one that sticks out the most was spending so much time with my best friends from high school Jennifer & Janelle. We did everything together!! We were life guards together, worked at Texas Roadhouse, were in band, it was like we had 3 moms because we spent so much time at each others houses. Lots of special memories with those two!!
I did find a picture from junior high!
3. What songs were you obsessed with?(Backstreet Boys anyone?)
Anything by Boys II Men, Backstreet Boys, Brittany Spears lol the taste in music I had!
4. What fashion statement do you look back on and cringe?
SCRUNCHES! Enough said!
5. Who was your celeb crush?
Probably anyone from a male band.
6. What were your favorite tv shows/movies?
Monday, August 13, 2012
Wednesday, August 8, 2012
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Sunday, August 5, 2012
1. What is your favorite Fall activity?
We are huge A&M football fans!! We graduated in '08 and have been season ticket holders since. Our favorite Fall activity is definitely tailgating before the home football games.
2. Do you follow a football team? if so which one and why?
Well, I guess I answered this question above. We follow the Texas A&M Aggies. This season will be a new adventure that we are definitely looking forward to!
3. What is something fun about Fall in your area?
The weather is finally cooler... I don't know if that is considered fun lol but it sure is nice to be able to go outside and enjoy yourself!
4. Fav. Fall outfit staples?
Hmm... Skinny jeans, boots, cardigans
5. Thing you are looking forward to most about this coming Fall season?
Besides what I have already said above, I am looking forward to:
-Decorating our house for the first time. Halloween and Thanksgiving will be festive around here because I have decorations and ideas that I have always wanted to use!
- Spending time with my family
- Cooler weather!
6. Favorite Fall holiday? Traditions?
My favorite Fall holiday is definitely Thanksgiving. What other holiday is there that you spend time with your family and get to eat as much as you could ever want to!!
Spending time with our families. This is our second year to be married during the holidays so we are still making our own traditions!