Wednesday, November 2, 2011

WILW

It's that time of the week again for What I'm Loving Wednesday. Link up with Jamie here.
I'm loving that I am finally starting to feel better. I stayed home from school yesterday and today and plan to go back tomorrow.

I'm loving that a cold front is on its way here. I may be strange, but I love when it is rainy/stormy outside. Here is the forecast for the next few days.
I'm loving that I am going to see Zac Brown Band later this month & Clay Walker in December. I love love love both of these bands and am so excited!!
(ooo he is gorgeous)

I'm loving these pins I have found on Pinterest. You can find any of these on my Pinterest. Follow me!!
As always, I am loving my husband. I am very ready for him to be home.

What are you loving today?

6 comments:

Kristen said...

I love the rain too, I've missed it!

Kit said...

Glad you are feeling better

Unknown said...

Hey Allsion! I am having my first ever giveaway! Please stop by and check it out!
http://sunnidaegregory.blogspot.com/2011/11/its-giveaway.html

Sarah said...

I saw Zac Brown here one summer for free and they were amazing! I'm jealous you get to see them!!

henning love said...

oh man you are seeing zac brown band! you are so lucky you will have to do a post about the concert, that is a must missy! hope you feel much better today sorry you have been under the weather

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

I love rainy days too...as long as I can stay inside curled up on the couch :)