Wednesday, November 2, 2011

WILW

It's that time of the week again for What I'm Loving Wednesday. Link up with Jamie here.
I'm loving that I am finally starting to feel better. I stayed home from school yesterday and today and plan to go back tomorrow.

I'm loving that a cold front is on its way here. I may be strange, but I love when it is rainy/stormy outside. Here is the forecast for the next few days.
I'm loving that I am going to see Zac Brown Band later this month & Clay Walker in December. I love love love both of these bands and am so excited!!
(ooo he is gorgeous)

I'm loving these pins I have found on Pinterest. You can find any of these on my Pinterest. Follow me!!
As always, I am loving my husband. I am very ready for him to be home.

What are you loving today?

6 comments:

Kristen said...

I love the rain too, I've missed it!

Kit said...

Glad you are feeling better

Sunni Dae @ Pearls and Curls said...

Hey Allsion! I am having my first ever giveaway! Please stop by and check it out!
http://sunnidaegregory.blogspot.com/2011/11/its-giveaway.html

Sarah said...

I saw Zac Brown here one summer for free and they were amazing! I'm jealous you get to see them!!

Meg {henninglove} said...

oh man you are seeing zac brown band! you are so lucky you will have to do a post about the concert, that is a must missy! hope you feel much better today sorry you have been under the weather

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

I love rainy days too...as long as I can stay inside curled up on the couch :)