Sunday, November 20, 2011

Meal plan for the week

How was your weekend? We went to College Station on Friday night for my sisters ring dunk and the A&M football game. Normally we stay in College Station through Sunday but we decided to drive home late last night. I drove and was extremely tired but it was so nice to wake up in my own bed and not have to drive home today. We are watching football with the back door open and a candle lit. The temperature is dropping and it is beginning to feel like Fall again. I absolutely love lazy days like this.

I didn't take any pictures (bad blogger) this weekend but my dad did...
Pitchers & shirts...check
Ring...check
Family shot after getting the ring
Dunking table with pitchers filled
Mid-dunk
Done!! 1 min. & 33 secs. Good job Michelle!!

Now for our meals this week...

Sunday- Left over BBQ from this weekends tailgate

Monday- More left over BBQ from this weekend (a friend of ours dad came up with 2 briskets, 10 racks of ribs, & 15 links of sausage, to say there were left overs was an understatement)

Tuesday- Crockpot Mongolian Beef
Wednesday- We are heading back to College Station and will have Whataburger on the way

I will do a post on the rest of the week maybe tomorrow. We have a fun week planned! What is on your weekly menu?

3 comments:

Allison said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! This may sound silly, but what is a ring dunk? I've never heard of one, but looks like fun!

henning love said...

that mongolian beef looks excellent allison. do you have the recipe? and what are they drinking in those pitcher? oh my tummy would hurt after doing that

Alex said...

This made me nostalgic about my Ring Day and Ring Dunk. Such fun times!! Though I did have a horrible migraine for a week after my dunk. But the 42 seconds was worth it!!