Tuesday, November 29, 2011

WILW

I can't believe it is already Wednesday!! This means it is time to link up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday.

I'm loving that my students were so excited to come back to school on Monday. We have had the best week so far and that really makes a teacher happy!! The growth I am seeing in my students is amazing!! I LOVE my job!!

I'm loving the orders coming into my etsy store. I have had 4 orders purchased this week so far & 4 more in the making! One of the orders is for 9 shirts so to say I am a little busy is an understatement, but I love crafting!

I'm loving that the weather finally seems to be settled into the cooler temps. It may make getting out of bed difficult but I love this time of year.

I'm loving Twitter. I am definitely still learning but looking for new people to follow. Leave me a comment with your twitter info so I can follow you. You can follow me here.

I'm loving the real trees and there smell at the front of the grocery store. We do not get a real tree for a few reasons now but I hope we will once we buy a house. 

I'm loving that we found a realtor that we get along with so well. Lesson learned about going through the home buying/looking process without one!!

I'm loving my dog. She is the sweetest, most loyal dog. Here are some pictures of her from a puppy to now...



 I'm loving my sweet husband. I m so thankful for his new job and him being home more often. This picture is from our rehearsal dinner... Love him!!

What are you loving today? Go link up with Jamie!!

4 comments:

Emily Powell said...

you have an etsy shop?! cool. what do you make and do you know the link?

Bailey said...

Good Luck on your house hunt! I have a ton saved for when we are finally in the market. Your dog is so cute!!

Leslie said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! You got the pop-up box! :) Your dog looks so sweet! And I am so glad you posted about your Etsy shop..I need to go pay for my C!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

I LOVE real trees even though we have an artificial one!