Thursday, November 3, 2011

National what day??

Every day on my way to school, I listen to Kidd Kraddick in the Morning.





It is very entertaining and I learn new random facts almost every morning. Today was no exception and what I learned made me laugh. Do you know what today is????


It is..


If you are interested or would like to inform your significant other, click HERE to see a link explaining everything.


I feel like Chris and I have a good routine down for making dinner. I love cooking, him not so much. If grilling is on the menu, that is his job and I prep the inside stuff. Every now and then he likes to get in the kitchen and make something. He will also come in and check on how I am doing or what I am making.


Lucky for him, he is out of town and does not have to paraticipate in this Nationally famous day. Grilling isn't really an option anyway because it is pretty much freezing outside!


I hope everyone has a great day and gets a yummy meal made by your love!

6 comments:

Simply Camylla said...

hahahha this is awesome!! I'm totally showing the hubby this! I dont think he ever made me dinner! :(

Happy Thursday <3
Simplycamylla.blogspot.com

Kristen said...

I heard that too! Except Ryan's ability to make dinner extends as far as spaghetti....haha

brynn said...

totally sent the link to my fiance...but i have a feeling he will not acknowledge it. haha!

wdn th said...

i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really reaaally appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member. 



and of course i will folback!!! :D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ please list me on twitter so i will know u're my blog follower.


i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^

Katie said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and your sweet comment! It is the same thing in our household! My husband does the grilling and I do everything else. Except for breakfast, my husband makes pancakes so I guess I can't complain!

Unknown said...

dang I missed it, lol j/k I'm pretty lucky because my husband like to cook, and on most dishes he does better than me. :P