I am so happy it is finally Friday. I really can't complain to much because I took yesterday off. It was a much needed mental health day which actually turned out to be very productive. Although it was my day off, my day started at 6:45. I wanted to make an awesome dinner but this awesome dinner has to be put on really early in the morning unless we want to eat at midnight. Here is the recipe...
Crockpot Roast- (I meant to take pictures throughout the process but it was to early in the morning for that)
2-3 lb. chuck or rump roast
1 package ranch dip mix
1 package brown gravy mix
1 package italian dressing mix
2/3 cup of water
1) Peel and cut potatoes into bite size pieces
2) Cut onions into bite size pieces
3) Put potatoes, onions, and meat into crockpot
4) Mix the 3 season packets together with the water
5) Pour water mixture over the roast
6) Turn crockpot on low and leave cooking for 7-8 hours
7) Shred the roast and serve over rice
The dinner was amazing and Chris and I have leftovers for a week!
I wanted to make a list of the other things I accomplished yesterday:
- Changed my name on my driver's license
- Changed my name on my social security card
- Closed one of my bank accounts
Changed the name on my other bank account
- Returned and bought a few new items off our registry from Crate & Barrel
- Went to whole foods for the first time to get fresh fruit (overrated in my opinion)
I will not be blogging this weekend because we are going out of town for the 4th of July. I am looking forward to relaxing with friends and floating the river. I will post pictures of the weekend when we get back. I hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!
P.S. I will continue with part 2 of my last post next week!