Thursday, July 28, 2011

Top 5: Beauty

Kristen from Joyful Ramblings has a top 5 Thursday theme going. This weeks theme is beauty. I have started using some new products lately and figured I would share them.

#1- Dolce & Gabbana Perfume: The One

I was looking for a new perfume to wear on our wedding day and found this one and fell in love with it. Love that it is called the one... perfect perfume for a perfect day!

#2- Martix Vavoom Hair Gel- Hold My Body


This is not one of the new products I am using, I have been using this hair gel since senior year of high school.

#3- Yon Ka Face Products

I just started using this product within the last few weeks. I sell Mary Kay (kinda) and had been using their facial products. A friend of mine swore by Yon Ka so I gave it a try and am now obsessed! It has a very strong but yummy smell!

#4- Burt's Bee's Chapstick

This is a must have. I cleaned out my purse today and had 3 tubes of it. I apply this amazing chap stick like 20 times a day!

#5- Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara

I will not leave the house without mascara on. I have tried probably 20 different brands of mascara and this is the best I have found. I also have multiple tubes of it everywhere.

What are your top 5 beauty products?

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Love Burt's Bee's! It's the best! :)