Friday, July 22, 2011

This week

Lambert's Lately is doing a very simple link up about this past week. My week looked a little like this...

Monday- I laid out at the pool with a friend. For dinner I made a simple crock pot meal.

Tuesday- I worked on my second to last grad school paper and had what I thought was my second to last class but it ended up being my last class. I had Wendy's for dinner.

Wednesday- I blogged about this day but in case you missed it, I laid out with some teacher friends and then we went to Rooster's for an early dinner. H & I had plans for dinner and it turned about yummy. We made calzones!

Thursday- Was a busy day. I had to finish my last grad school assignment yesterday morning. I then met up with some of my best friends to have lunch. We had lunch at Bj's which is one of my favorite places to eat! I went home for a few hours and then went back to Bj's to celebrate being finished with grad school with my cohort. I was blessed to get into a cohort that was ended up being really close and helpful to each other. The past 2 years would have been a lot more difficult with them to keep each other going!

Friday- Today (duh)! I just woke up... I checked facebook, my email and then got on Blogger and the Lambert's was the blog I read and now I am linking up. I really do not have many plans for today other than cleaning and doing laundry. 2 of my least favorite things to do...

I can't have this be a picture less post so here are a few random pictures.

What I wake up to every morning (H has left for work by the time I am up)

Horrible picture but this is back when we were still in high school. I went on a cruise with my family and got my hair done like this. Never again...it took FOREVER to take all of the braids out.

This is my favorite restaurant in the French Quarter.

I did say they were random. Link up here and tell us about your week!

Have a great Friday and an even better weekend.

No comments: