Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Wedding Showers

I am back from an awesome weekend with great friends. I would post pictures but I forgot my camera and am waiting for pictures from the others we were with. We floated the Guadalupe River on Saturday, spent Sunday at Canyon Lake and went to Gristmill for dinner and packed up to head home Monday. It was a lot of fun!

For the second part of how we got to where we are now, I am talking about the 2 awesome wedding showers that my bridal party hosted for me.

The first shower was in Dallas. Two of my awesome bridesmaids hosted it at one of their apartment meeting areas. I know I have more pictures of it but I can't find them...

Yummy Food

Gifts!

Heather, Andrea (host), me, Lilly (host)

Family... Aunt, Mom, Me, little sister, little-bigger sister

Girls from work

Brooke & I in front of the lake

This post will be way to long if I add pictures from the other album. I will make another post for the Houston shower. 

Chris and I are going to the Rangers game tonight with a few friends. Tomorrow is back to work (boo!) but it will only be a two day work week for me. I have Friday off to begin the wedding weekend for one of my best friends, Andrea!

Enjoy your Tuesday night!

No comments: