Friday, July 29, 2011

Living Room

Our bedroom is still a work in progress. When I am finished with it, I will post updated pictures.

Next on my list is our living room. We have hand me down furniture that at one time was really in style. It is still really nice (IMO) but I am ready for a different brighter color scheme. I really like the neutral and tan look with a pop of color mixed in.
Kinda like these...
I think I would add a little more color, maybe in the pillow or the rug but I really like the look of these living rooms.

The only problem with getting this look is that our furniture is this color...
Sorry for the poor quality, it was taken with my IPhone

So, I am looking for a slip cover for both our chair and our couch. Has anyone purchased a slip cover that they love?

Also, our couch has cushions like the second picture so the slip cover would have to include something to cover those. Do they even make those? If you have inspiration pictures that you are using to redo your living room, I want to see!


1 comment:

Laura Darling said...

No advice on slip covers, but I do love the look of those first two pictures!