Wednesday, August 31, 2011

WILW

I have been MIA the past few days. I am still adjusting to my new schedule. I went to sleep at 8:45 last night even though I had a long list of things to do! Here is what I am loving today.



I am loving that my husband comes home tomorrow!!!!

I am loving that my birthday is in 2 days. I will be a quarter of a century!!

I am loving that I am going to dinner with some great friends tonight to celebrate my birthday.

I am loving that we are going to College Station this weekend. We have a lot planned while there so look for that update next week.

I am loving my etsy store. You can check it out HERE but I am going to do a full post on it soon!

I am loving that next week will be a 3 day work week for me. We are off for Labor Day & my little brother & sister are coming to spend the week with me.

I am loving my sweet husband.
This is such an old picture, I think it is from our senior year of high school! (& yes, my hair is in braids, awesome!)

What are you loving today? Link up with Jamie & tell us what you are loving.






No comments: