Monday, August 15, 2011

Destin- Part 1

Today was my first day back to school. We have inservice this week and the kids come next week. I am excited to see them but am going to have to get on a better schedule. I was still awake at 12:15 this morning and my alarm was set to go off at 6:30. I will have to get up earlier than that once school starts but for now I am taking every minute of sleep I can! I have not worked in my classroom but snapped a few pictures of what it looks like now. I will post those tomorrow & then hope to have completed pictures by Friday. I have a lot of work to do!!

So, Destin... it was amazing! The water was not the best but I don't really like getting into the water that much anyway. The water was a good temp but it had a lot of algae in it. We went to dinner most nights but cooked at home twice, went deep sea fishing, laid of the beach, and just hung out and relaxed. Here are some pictures to help retell our trip. Enjoy!

Dinner the first night
Us at dinner
Us on the beach- this day was overcast but still got a good tan!
This is my stepmom's sweet little niece. Their family stayed with us for a few days.
A big storm coming in
While sitting at dinner, we looked at the wall next to us and saw this...
What an awesome reminder of the beginning of our Summer on our end of the Summer vacation!

The rest of the pictures to come soon! Enjoy your Monday evening!

No comments: