Wednesday, August 17, 2011

WILW

Here is my weekly What I am Loving post hosted by Jamie. I am trying to get back into the routine of waking up early & being busy all day. Needless to say, I am so tired that I could go to sleep right now (4:52 PM). I am not including many pictures in this post because I have bombarded yall with them the past few posts & will continue with some tomorrow!

I am loving that my partner and I got our class list and that we each have 18 students. An even number! Even makes stations/groups so much easier to work out. Together we will have 36 little brains to fill with lots of info this year!

I am loving that my classroom is finally coming together. I will post pictures of it as soon as it is complete.

I am loving that my birthday is in less than 3 weeks. I have my list going but am not going to post it again because I think I already have twice!

I am loving that we are finally going to get our new bedroom furniture soon. I can't wait to see it all together with our new bedding.

I am loving that we finally have access to our wedding pictures and those post are starting tomorrow. Be ready for picture overload!!

I am loving that I have stuck to our weekly meal plan for 3 nights. I will have to adjust it because we have A LOT of leftovers ( & I have not been eating them for lunch, shame!)

As always, I am loving my sweet husband.

What are you loving today? Go link up with Jamie.

4 comments:

Casey said...

3 days of a meal plan is definitely something. If I don't fall off the wagon until Thursday I'm proud.

Discovered you via WILW and love your blog! have a super day!

henning love said...

cant wait to see your wedding photos! you and your husband are so cute!

Allison said...

Yay wedding pictures! My hubby and I are trying to get the meal plan going...I made a menu from pinterest and everthing for inspiration. Now if I could only do 3 days in a row. Haha. Good job!

trishie said...

Sweet post! Love the things that you love.