Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR & WELCOME TO 2013!
I hope everyone enjoyed bringing in the new year and stayed safe! 

I have seen a few other bloggers do this fun 30 day get to know you better set of posts. I have tried one of these in the past but am going to stick with it this time! I will not finish this in 30 days because I want to be able to post other things as well. Below are the topics and my day one will be posted tomorrow! Hope you enjoy and let me know if you decide to join in so I can come follow along and get to know you better. 

Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name
Day 3-Your first love
Day 4-Your parents
Day 5-Your siblings
Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 7-Favorite movies
Day 8-A place you've traveled to
Day 9-A picture of your friends
Day 10-Something you're afraid of
Day 11-Favorite tv shows
Day 12-What you believe
Day 13-Goals
Day 14-A picture you love
Day 15-Bible verse
Day 16-Dream house
Day 17-Something you're looking forward to
Day 18-Something you regret
Day 19-Something you miss
Day 20-Nicknames
Day 21-Picture of yourself
Day 22-Favorite city
Day 23-Favorite vacation
Day 24-Something you've learned
Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 26-Picture of your family
Day 27-Pets
Day 28-Something that stresses you out
Day 29-Wishes

Day 30-a picture 

4 comments:

Allison said...

What a fun way to kick off the new year. Love those ideas for posts!! Happy 2013!

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

Looking forward to learning more about you - this is so fun!

Lauren said...

This is such a fun idea! :) So excited to get to know you more!!! :)

xo

Bekah @ Love is Pink said...

Yay fun idea! I'm stealing it to motivate me to blog more!!

Thanks girl!