Thursday, January 10, 2013

First Thing

Saw this on Krystal's blog and thought it was a fun idea! I am really trying to stick to posting and am hoping for lots of new followers so what better way for them to get to know me then to post random facts about myself! 

First thing you do when you wake up in the morning: 
Hit snooze on my alarm 2 times! Once I get up, the first thing I do is let the dogs out.

First thing you reach for when you open the fridge: 
Coke Zero until I started my diet and now it is water.

First things you do when you get to the gym: 
Hmm... sadly, I can't remember the last time I went to the gym.

First thing you do when you get home from work:
Put my purse on the stairs and let the dogs out. 

First car: 
2002 F-150 Super-crew (Loved that truck!)

First accident/traffic violation: 
2 1/2 weeks after I got my truck, I was backing out of a parking spot at Whataburger and went through the windsheild of the car behind me. Of course it was my fault because I was in reverse but it still pisses me off because I was going really slow and the car sped around a corner! 

First thing you wanted to be when you grew up: 
Teacher, & I am living that dream today!

First choice beverage: 
Coke Zero, Dr Pepper, Water, Lemonade
First choice breakfast: 
I like a full breakfast (my grandparents always called it that) which includes bacon w/ honey, eggs, hash-browns, & toast

First choice dessert: 
Cheesecake! Specifically, Red Velvet Cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory.

First song that comes to mind: 
"Always & Forever" by Cory Morrow. It was our first dance song and I am still in love with it!

First major purchase: 
Probably our house!

First job:
I worked at my mom's title company during the summer and babysat all the time. My first real job that I had to actually apply for was a lifeguard.
First time you flew on a plane: 
I'm not sure how old I was, but I flew to Oklahoma to see my grandma and grandpa. 

Fun to think about all of these first, hope to have many more first this year!! 

3 comments:

Kristen said...

My first accident also was "my fault" since the other person was speeding. Stupid jerks! ;)

Katie said...

Oh my, red velvet cheesecake from TCF is amazing. Definitely a favorite of mine as well. Hope you have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

I'm already planning your baby shower.