Monday, October 17, 2011

Miscellany Monday

I am linking up with Carissa for Miscellay Monday's. Link up if you would like!

1. This was an awesome weekend for my favorite sports teams! I really do not care about the NFL but it would have been nice to see the Cowboys win. With that said, the Aggies and the Rangers both did amazing!!!! I am so proud of my Ag's, they have had a rougher start than expected. & the Rangers.... WOW!!! Back to the World Series!
2. It is payday week!! I am not excited to go out and buy anything new, I am excited to transfer money into my savings. Chris and I have finally setup our budget and are going to really stick to it this month. Since we are building our house, we have to buckle down and stop living so freely. Once we created our budget, we noticed that we spend a lot of money on pointless things.
3. This is a crazy week at both home and school so I did not create a meal plan for this week. I am already stressing about what will be for dinner tonight and tomorrow. I didn't go to the store yesterday so we have nothing to make at home. I guess we will figure it out!

4. The weather this week will actually feel like Fall. I can't wait. Here is our local forecast...
What's going on in your world today?

No comments: