Thursday, October 27, 2011

BRRR!!

Geez, it is cold! I got up this morning to take Ace out and forgot to put a jacket on. That was a quick way to wake myself up for the day. I love love this cold weather but I don't want it to get any colder, yet. This weather is perfect!

I had a few comments on the amazing purse that I posted yesterday. I have become a huge fan of people.com and I have seen multiple photos like this...
After falling in love with the bag, I did a little bit of research and found this website. It is known as the "Pippa bag" in London. It is a Modalu bag and it is beautiful. It comes in a few different colors but they are out of stock. I will own this bag one day!

Guess what else... I got my first blog award!! I was so excited when I saw this!! Sweet Kristen from Joyful Ramblings gave me the Liebster Blog Award. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Kristen!!
What does the Liebster Blog Award mean?
The Liebster Blog is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word meaning dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.

To keep this award going, pass the award along to 5 other new deserving bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
The rules for the Liebster Blog Award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love, too!

My 5 picks for the blog award are:
4) Lauren @ Wifestyles
5) Janelle @ Sprinkled With Love

I am so glad tomorrow is Friday. My hubby comes home for the weekend and we have plans to go to the A&M football game in College Station. During football season, these are our plans every time there is a home game. I am just so glad, happy, excited to see him. Tomorrow is also a good day because we get to wear jeans. It is something about jeans and teaching but it makes for the best day!

I might not be back till Sunday so I hope everyone has a great weekend! Do you have any exciting plans?

7 comments:

Andi said...

Awwww. Thank you, precious.

A girl I went to high school with has the bag you want. She blogs about it frequently. Haha.

Melissa said...

I'm not going to lie... that bag is so amazing.

Kristen said...

That bag has actually grown on me more and more...

And you are SO welcome for the award. :)

Julie @ The Smitten Mintons said...

Thank you so much Allison!! And seriously, you need that bag. I loooove it!

Lia Joy said...

I just found your blog and I'm so glad I did! I love it! Are you and your husband Aggies? I graduated from A&M in 2008 and now live in the DFW area! We will be watching the game tomorrow at home.

Congrats on the award! Kristen gave me the same one. Isn't she so sweet?

Kate said...

I love the bag! And it sounds like you have a fun weekend planned! My husband and I are going to a Halloween party tonight.

sprinkledwithlove said...

thank you for the award :) LOVE you.