So there is a game going on in the blog world and I have been tagged twice! I love these questions and getting to learn more about you ladies!! Before I post all of that info be sure you entered my blog giveaway that I posted yesterday. It is awesome but I may be a little biased! I am giving away 5 of my favorite things!
You can find that post HERE!
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag eleven people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them.
11 Fun Facts About Me:
1) I got my Masters in Administration and really do not ever see myself being an administrator.
2) I have a very unhealthy new car fetish.
3) I always have and always will eat ketchup on almost everything!
4) I have to shave my legs every day (even in the winter).
5) On that same note, I hate sneezing or getting the chills because it makes my leg hair grow...
6) I have a routine in the mornings and if I get off it messes up my day.
7) I absolutely love planning our meals, making my grocery list, and grocery shopping.
8) I cannot stand to sit at home and do nothing by myself for very long. If Chris is home, that is another story!
9) I love dogs and want a Yorki. I will never get one because I have to get a "real dog".
10) I can touch my tongue to my nose. I could pick it if I wanted to but I don't in case you were worried!
11) I had no idea where I wanted to go to college and ended up at A&M. Not a better place I could have ended up!
1. What's your favorite TV show?
Big Bang Theory lately, but I have a lot of shows I enjoy watching like House Hunters, CSI, The Bachelor/ette, Lock Up.
2. Who would play you in a movie?
My husband and I aren't really movie people so I really don't know. I really like Jennifer Aniston so maybe one of hers?
3. If you could pay someone to do one service for you for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Clean, most definitely. I despise cleaning!
4. What's your favorite store to shop at?
I have a lot of favorite stores... Banana Republic, J Crew, The Limited, Target. I could go on forever!
5. What's your most embarrassing moment? (sorry! :)
Hmm, I was in band in high school (embarrassing in itself). We were at the state marching competition and I ate it! Not only did I fall but I made 3-4 people behind me fall as well. I look back and laugh now but boy I was embarrassed then!
6. If you could only have one gadget, what would it be? (iPhone, computer, etc.)
Probably my iPHone. I can do everything I need on it. Make calls, text, pictures, check email, FB, Twitter and blog.
7. What's your dream job?
I have my dream job now! I could not imagine doing anything other than teaching.
8. What's the best thing that happened to you in 2011?
Married my best friend!
9. Who was your first crush?
10. What's your guiltiest pleasure?
Eating a bag of powdered donuts, drinking a coke zero all while enjoying a bubble bath.
11. If you could date one Hollywood hunk, who would it be?
Back to this movie star thing... I don't really know. I will stick to my hunky husband!
1. dogs or cats?
2. fav vacation spot?
My husband and I have been on a few vacations but I would definitely say our honeymoon was the best so far. We went to Antigua.
3. makeup product you can't live without?
I really think I could live without makeup but I normally don't leave the house without my mascara and eyeliner.
4. favorite movie?
These questions about movies are really making me think... I really like Disney movies such as Shrek, Toy Story. Adult movie would probably be The Notebook.
5. coke or pepsi?
Neither, if you have read my blog for any length of time, you know that my weakness is Coke Zero.
6. scary movie or comedy?
Definitely a comedy. Scary movies give me nightmares and why scare yourself for no reason?!
7. country or pop music?
I really like both. It depends on my mood.
8. favorite online store?
I like Amazon. You can get anything and everything in one place!
9. celeb you wish you could marry?
I have my celeb at home lol
10. favorite animal?
My favorite animal is definitely a dog but if we are talking crazy zoo like animals then a monkey.
11. gold or silver?
I really like silver. I have one piece of gold that I will treasure forever and that is my Aggie Ring. Everything else I own is white gold or silver.
Now for my questions:
1) If you could be any animal what would you be and why?
2)What is your morning routine?
3) If you could have any dream job what would it be?
4) Kindle or Nook?
5) Mac or PC?
6) If you could live in any city what would it be?
7) What is your favorite TV show?
8) What is your favorite store to shop at?
9) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
10) Where do you see yourself in 15 years?
11) Are you a saver or a spender?
I am tagging:
Have a great Tuesday!! & don't forget to enter my giveaway!