Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Ring Bling Linkup


I am sure we all love love love our rings and love to talk about them! Chris and I looked online multiple times and only went to look together one time. My friend, Andrea and I went a few times though. We have done so much together so it was very fitting for us to pick out our rings together! What I thought I wanted ended up not being what I really liked. I tried on a few rings but kept going back to the same one. Andrea and I ended up going back and looking at different stones and eventually picked one out. I was so worried that it would be gone before he got there. He is sneaky and ended up going to buy my ring the same week. I was worried for nothing!! It is a 

Here is my ring...

Right after proposing, before dinner. 
Our wedding
Again at our wedding.

I love my rings. There is a very special story behind Chris's wedding ring. I will work on posting that soon!

Link up with Happiness is and show us your ring!!

8 comments:

Kit said...

so pretty!

CMae said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to link up and share your bling with not only be but all those fellow bloggers out there!

Michelle P said...

I love your rings!

The Wallace Family said...

Your rings are so pretty!

Kristen said...

Love the bling Allison, so gorgeous! :)

star said...

Your rings are so gorgeous!

Hannah Sullivan said...

I cannot WAIT to get a ring! Yours are gorgeous! My family always jokes that my boyfriend is going to get me a colored wooden wedding ring--- who knows! darling blog! cant wait to read more in the new year!

hannahmichellesullivan.blogspot.com

Married...with a Pup said...

Love your ring! Looks gorgeous on your hand!