Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Etsy Store

Like I said in the last post, I am super busy!! My life is consumed with school and this home process (which I am enjoying) but there is another big piece to the puzzle. A few months back a friend of mine and I decided to get crafty. I have never really been a big crafter but I loved the way our first project turned out and it just took off from there. I few weeks later, I decided to open an etsy store. I had been on the site a few times to order items for our wedding but I never thought I would open my own.

After giving it some thought, I decided that I would open the store and sell some of the coasters that I had made. I sold a few sets and it was fun but then found some other fun crafty things to make.

If you are interested in checking out my store, here is the link:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/sewell11?ref=si_shop

Here are some of the items for sale in my store. If you see anything you like or may want, leave a comment or send me a message on etsy saying that you found my shop through my blog. I will give you a 15% discount on as many items as you would like!!

Coasters:

Personalized Shirts:

Moss Covered Monogram Letters:

Hope everyone is having a great week. Look for me to come back in full swing soon. This school year has been the hardest to get settled in (which doesn't make any sense because the past 2 I have had grad school & the wedding to balance out).

No comments: