Monday, September 19, 2011

Weekly Menu

Hello Ladies! I hope everyone had a great weekend. We had an awesome weekend but they are so short. We went to the A&M football game. I love going to the games but I am ready for a relaxing weekend at home.

My weekly menu is pretty boring this week because we have a lot going on.

Sunday night we had pizza from Pizza Hut. They are having a special, any pizza, any size, and toppings for $10. We got home sorta late from College Station so I did not feel like going to the store (or making my meal plan).

Tonight we had the breakfast casserole that I had planned for last week. We ended up going to dinner with some friends last week on breakfast night so I moved it to tonight.

Tomorrow we are going to meet with the builder salesperson and then will have dinner at Texas Roadhouse. TR is one of my favorite restaurants and hopefully we will be celebrating good news that we receive at our meeting!

Wednesday we are celebrating a great friends birthday. I think the plans are to go somewhere in midtown. Hubby is on his own.

Thursday I am making crock-pot Swiss Chicken.
I know this meal plan is lacking in pictures and content but it is what it is this week!

I will post an update on the home-front tomorrow or Wednesday.


1 comment:

Maddy said...

Yay for Wednesday dinner!