Saturday, September 10, 2011

MIA last week

I was MIA last week for no good reasons! I was in a funk last week. I don't know if I am overwhelmed with school, life, or what but I hope to post a lot more this week than last (which shouldn't be hard)!

I wanted to do a recap post for last weekend because it was so amazing! Getting back to College Station & Kyle Field was awesome! We had so much fun! I have a few pictures so I will post those as well.

Friday night was my birthday. We went out to dinner with 2 other couples & it was a nice relaxing night.

Saturday, we woke up around 9. We packed & loaded up the truck and headed to College Station. Saturday night we went to North Gate. If you have never heard or been to College Station, North Gate is the popular strip of bars. This was the first weekend for all of the students to be back so it was insane crowded!

Sunday was GAME DAY!!! We have a super fun tailgate and it has grown a lot over the past 2 years. We got there around 9 in the morning for a 6:30 game. It was a VERY long day & really windy but so much fun. Here are some pictures from the game.

My hubby & I at the tailgate
Some of the guys
At the game
Fly over during the game
Our wedding photographer shoots the Aggie games
Looking forward to going back a week from today for Iowa St. vs. A&M.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! I was in a funk last week too...glad you are back. :)

Amanda said...

Looks like a great time! love college football :)