Sunday, September 11, 2011

Meals for the week

Yay!! I am back to meal planning now that my husband is back home. I am no longer going to add our breakfast and lunch options because they are normally the same each week. In case you forgot, for breakfast I have two pieces of toast with strawberry jam and my hubby doesn't really eat breakfast. For lunch, we have left overs or sandwiches.

Dinners for this week:

Sunday- Chris has been out of town this weekend so I figured I would have a home cook meal ready for him when he got home. This is one of the easiest meals I will ever make. I will probably serve it over rice instead of pasta.

Crockpot Italian Chicken
Monday- I planned to make this a few weeks ago and never had time to make it.

Mexi Mac Skillet
Tuesday- Homemade Fried Chicken Tenders w/ mashed potatoes & green beans MMM!!! I do not have a picture or really even a recipe for these. I kinda just put it together. Let me know if you want it & I will write it up for you. They are amazing!!!

Wednesday- Breakfast Casserole. This was one of the best breakfast casseroles I have made. MMM!

Thursday- Carmalized Pork Chops with Onions & Apples. This meal takes a long time to cook but supposedly is amazing! I will let you know how they turn out!
Friday- We are heading to College Station to watch the Aggies beat the hell outta Iowa St. We will probably stop at our usual, Whataburger in Ennis.

Saturday- Who knows!!

Remember that most of my recipes come from Pinterest. I am obsessed with this site & am in the process of reorganizing my food boards. If you are not a follower, you can follow me HERE.

What are your dinner plans for this week?

1 comment:

Allison said...

I'm going to have to post about my meals I've been planning as well. These look delicious!