Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday Random's

I hope everyone has had a great week and has an even better weekend! I can't wait for another laid back, relaxing weekend around our house. I don't think we have any set plans... Woohoo!!! I will go ahead and apologize for the randomness that will be this post...

~ I am so so excited about the opening ceremonies tonight. I love summer olympics!!

~ Our house needs some major TLC! I have received great advice from an amazing blogger but I just want it all to come together and look great like the model homes I obsess over. Below is my newest color inspiration. Does anyone recommend somewhere to buy curtains that are super long?

~ Scentsy is so awesome!! There are so many new warmers and scents coming out soon and I can't wait! If you are wanting to order something, you can find my store here. I have some really good pre-order specials going on, contact me if interested!! Sorry for the quality of the pics, but heres a sneak peak for you:
These are a few of the holiday warmers that they are bringing back
 New Plug Ins
 New Warmers

~ Keep your eye open, my new blog reveal is coming very very soon!!

~ I need knew book recommendations, if you have read any good ones lately let me know!!

Have a great weekend! 


1 comment:

Kristen said...

LOVE the new blog design - super cute!! :)