Saturday, March 24, 2012

Movie & Dreams...

I went to see the Hunger Games with a few friends last night and we went to dinner after. I was so tired even before the movie started and was dozing off at the beginning of the movie. It really was a great movie but the beginning was a little slow. Of course, the book is always better but I really feel like they did a good job recreating it. A lot of parts were taken out but the important ones were there. The characters they choose were like I imagined them being. I did feel really sick at some parts of the movie though. The scenes would move so fast and would be so close that I felt dizzy. I had to close my eyes a couple times to make the weird feeling go away. I definitely recommend seeing the movie and cannot wait for the next one to come out!! 


On to my dream...Do you ever have a dream that is so real that you think it might have really happened when you wake up? Chris is out of town for the weekend with some friends. When he is gone, I don't sleep well and always have bad dreams. I don't know if this dreams came from the movie, our conversation, our the fact that March Madness is going on but it was bizarre and I really can't make this stuff up... 

I don't know how we got were we were, I just remember being there. Chris was in a juvenile jail but could have guest 24 hours a day. There were competitions every day for food and if you lost you didn't eat that day. Everyone had to stay for the same amount of time but once you served your time, you had to shoot a basketball from the 3 point line to get out. If you missed the shot, you had to wait another 24 hours to try again. It was weird, scary, and I am so glad I woke up early this morning so it would stop! I had to text him this morning just to make sure he was ok... 

Anyway, I hope that everyone has a great weekend! I promise a house update is coming soon like I said last week! I have been so busy with etsy orders that I have no time to blog right now!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Yay for Hunger Games! I saw it last night too. It was good buuuut I agree the book is so much better!

Amanda said...

I hated how jerky the cameras were at times, I know they did it to help keep the rating down, but it was crazy!