Thursday, March 1, 2012

I am OBSESSED!!!

I announced a few weeks ago that I am now a Scentsy consultant. I have loved Scentsy long before I started selling it! I love showing the products to people and could smell the different scents all day. I am not ashamed to admit that I am obsessed with scentsy!

Each month Scentsy has a warmer of the month. The warmer of the month was picked out of all the others to be 10% off for that month only. Scentsy decided to mix things up a bit this month and instead of a warmer of the month, they choose a buddy of the month... 

Meet the adorable (10% off) new buddy, Wellington the duck...
Isn't he precious? I love him and he would make the perfect addition to a little (or big) one's Easter basket. Along with the warmer/buddy of the month, Scentsy also has a Scent of the month. This month it is Sunlit Morning...
March 1st also marked the first day to order from the new Spring/Summer catalog. There are new warmers, scents and baby buddies! They also brought back some of the older scents that had gone away for the Fall/Winter season. My favorite new warmer is called Bride and would be the perfect shower or wedding gift for a bride. 
It will soon be on it's way to me and perfectly placed in our bedroom! My favorite baby buddy is definitely Baby Roarbert. He is absolutely precious!
Scentsy has also come out with a brand new line called Layers. This line includes body wash, lotion, perfume, and laundry care. 
Needless to say, I am so excited about everything Scentsy and all it has to offer! If you would like a catalog, are interested in my specials, or would like to order, please leave a comment with your email or visit my website by clicking the link below. 


Happy Friday!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh my gosh. I am in LOVE with that new warmer!! I am going to order it right now. I love giving the babies has gifts to friends who have kids :) Scenty is awesome!

Unknown said...

Congrats and welcome to the Scentsy family! I am in love with our WOTM for next month. Can't wait!