Saturday, March 17, 2012

Guest Post: Kristen!!

Hi everyone! I'm Kristen and I blog over at Joyful Ramblings. 
I'm a Kansas native/Newlywed (kind of anyway)/Dog Mother/Student who loves to blog about a variety of things such as fashion, books, cooking, beauty, reviews etc. I thought today I'd share some of my reviews on luminizers!

I did a Foundation Primer review a while back, and like those, I've also gotten quite the collection of Luminizer samples.

So....here are these reviews.

And I should say that I mix it with my foundation before I apply it on my face.

{Lancome Eclat Miracle}


Honestly, not such a big fan.
It's too liquidly, I had to shake it so it wouldn't be as watery.
And it comes in white, which I also really don't like.

{Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer}


It's thick, which I like.
But I honestly couldn't tell that much more of a difference with it on then without it.
Maybe you need to use more, but I don't like to use a whole lot.
 Maybe I needed to use the darker shade (there are two shades, which is nice).
I really wanted to like this, and would've if I could tell a difference. But like I said, maybe I would be able to in the darker shade.

{Clinique Up-Lighting Liquid Illuminator}


This is the only full sized one I've ever bought.
And that may have been two years ago...
I honestly haven't used it every day though. Partly because when I first bought it, I hardly used it. Then I did start using it, and then I got all these samples!
But I really like it. 
You can buy it in two shades (I bought mine in Bronze). I love that you can buy it as a skin tone shade.
And I can definitely tell a difference when I use versus not.

{Brite Prep FX}


This one didn't wow me at all. It was of a medium thickness and I just could not tell a difference at all. It was a fast no for me on this product.

Thanks for hosting me Allison! :)

No comments: