Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Who Am I?

I am back from my blogging hiatus to link up with Becky from mrs. to mama. I like participating in link ups so that I can find new blogs to read and meet new people! Becky is hosting a 52 week series of blogging with a purpose.
 
Topic #1: Who Am I?
 
This could be answered with depth or simplicity and since I am just getting back into blogging, I went with the simplistic route... 
 
I am a LOVER OF MY FAMILY- 
Proud of where I came from and happy with day to day life. I am not perfect but strive to do and be my best at everything I try. I have the best sisters, brother, mom, dad, stepmom, and inlaws!
 
I am a WIFE-
On June 4th, 2011, I took on one of my most desired and exciting roles that I will ever have in my life. Chris and I have been married for a little over 2 years and come Jan. 6th of 2014, we will have been happily together for 10 years. Love him to pieces!!
 
 
I am a FRIEND-
Friends mean the world to me. If we are friends, we are like family. I am loyal and try to lend an ear, shoulder, or hug whenever needed!
 
I am a TEACHER-
I have known since I was in elementary school that teaching was in my future. My sound silly but I absolutely love my job, the people I work with, and the kiddos lives that I hope to touch daily. I could never ever imagine doing anything differnt.
 
I am a MOM-
A fur mom at that! My 2 dogs are my world! Love them like they are my kids.
 
 
There you have it! I little about me! Have a great Tuesday and let me know if you are participating in this link up so I can check yours out!
 
 

1 comment:

Allison said...

Aw this is so fun! That picture of you and your husband in the doors is adorable!!