I like reading random facts about the authors behind my favorite blogs. Lori over at a crazy walk on the safe side posted 50 random questions and answers about herself. I am stealing the idea from her!
1. Do you like blue cheese? No!
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? Unfortunately, yes.
3. Do you own a gun? I live in Texas...enough said? (yes, for those that aren't sure)
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? My favorite summertime drink is a Cherry Limeade Slush. When I am on one of my health kicks, I get a diet cherry limeade or just a simple Coke Zero.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not nervous, just annoyed that I have to go at all. I absolutely hate the dentist and that might be the only one that I get a little nervous about.
6. Do you like hot-dogs? Yes, I love hot dogs with ketchup, mustard, and sweet pickly relish! Yum!!
7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? I love starting my day with a coke zero even though it is a bad habit that I am in. Some mornings I try and drink a bottle of water.
8. Can you do push-ups? Sure, but probably not with the best form.
9. What’s your favorite meal? Anything grilled! I could eat a grilled cheeseburger every day. I also love breakfast foods like eggs, bacon, biscuits, strawberry jam, & hashbrowns.
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? I have to go with the obvious and say my wedding rings. A very close second is my Aggie ring. If you know anything about Texas A&M, you know that the Aggie ring is a very special ring!
11. Favorite hobby? Shopping!
12. Do you work with people who idolize you? Umm, not sure.
13. Name a trait that you hate about yourself? I hate that I can't say know. Eventually it catches up to me and I am stressed because of all the things I need/have to do.
14. Middle name? Jean.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this moment: I should not have just eaten that donut that our volunteers brought by, I hope the interviews I am sitting in on this afternoon go well, If I ever have to listen to I've Been Working on the Railroad again I will scream (teaching summer school and it is singing time).
16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: Strawberries, hamburger buns, marinated chicken. (made a weekly trip to central market, love that place!)
17. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: Coke zero, water, lemonade.
18. Current worry right now? Nothing, really which is nice.
19. Current hate right now? I am pretty content with life right now and can't really think of anything. If I had to choose it would be my hair... some days it is good and others it is horrible. Today is a horrible day!
20. Favorite place to be? With my family, friends, dogs. Doesn't really matter where as like as I am with good company.
21. How did you bring in New Years? I think we were just at our house... laid back and low key just like I like it. Normally we spend it in Houston with friends but we weren't able to make it down this past New Years.
22. Favorite place to go? Close, Hobby Lobby, the mall, Pappasitos. Far, any beach during summer and any mountain to ski during winter.
23. What is your most recurring dream? Not really sure, I don't remember many of my dreams and if I do, they are all over the place.
24. Introvert or extrovert? I would say an even mix of both.
25. What color shirt are you wearing? Black, purple, gray... It is a leopard printed shirt.
26. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Not really, I have before and I prefer a very high thread count cotton.
27. Can you whistle? Yes!
(I don't know what happened to 28)
29. Favorite color? I don't really have one favorite but lately I have been into green and coral.
30. Would you be a pirate? Sure... (this is a strange question). I would be a nice pirate though.
31. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't really sing in the shower.
32. Favorite girl’s name? Makenzi
33. Favorite boy’s name? Hudson, Adis,
34. Who is your loudest friend? Jennifer or Maria
35. What’s in your pocket right now? Nothing.
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Something one of my summer school kiddos said. I could/should do a blog post specifically on things they do and say.
37. Bed sheets as a child? No clue!
38. Worst injury you've ever had? I tripped and fell in 3rd grade and my bottom teeth went through my bottom lip. Few stiches and popsicles later and I was fine.
39. Do you love where you live? Yes!
40. How many TVs are in your house? 4.
41. What is your worst habit? Taking on more than I can handle at a time.
42. How many dogs do you have? Yes, 2! Love them!
43. Does someone have a crush on you? My husband better... (good answer Lori)
44. Do you own slippers? No
45. What is your favorite book? I like to read but do not have a favorite book.
46. What is your favorite candy? Snickers for sure!
47. What is your favorite sports team? Texas A&M Aggies (football) & Texas Rangers.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? No idea!
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Sleeping.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? Do I really have to get up?!?
Let me know if you do something like this on your blog so I can come check it out!!