Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Social

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend! Today is officially my last day of summer. I have mixed feelings about starting school again but will save that for a whole other post. I am linking up with Neely for the 12th week of Sunday Social. The theme for today's questions is all about the internet!

1. What is the first website you log on to each day? 
I look at Gmail, Facebook, Twitter all before getting out of bed! 

2. Give us some funny websites you visit that we need to know about
Hmm... I can't really think of any at the moment. 

3. Pinterest or Facebook? Why? 
This is a hard one!! I like to stalk my friends on FB but I love to find new recipes, clothes, ideas on pinterest. So I have to save I like them both the same!

4. Twitter or Instagram? Why? 
Definitely Twitter! I can see read all of the tweets and see most of the pictures that I would see on Instagram.

5. Favorite youtube video...post it!

6. Biggest online pet peeve?
People being fake! I blog to keep it real. Of course people aren't going to say oh I am having a shitty day, let me blog about it but the truth is posted on my blog as much as I see appropriate! 

3 comments:

Allison said...

Good luck on your first day tomorrow!!!

Unknown said...

i look at instagram before ever getting out of bed!

Have a great week! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

Unknown said...

Hope you had a good 1st day of school1 Yes def twitter obsessed, love the new is instantaneous

love from San Francisco,
Britt+Whit