1. What is your favorite Fall activity?
We are huge A&M football fans!! We graduated in '08 and have been season ticket holders since. Our favorite Fall activity is definitely tailgating before the home football games.
2. Do you follow a football team? if so which one and why?
Well, I guess I answered this question above. We follow the Texas A&M Aggies. This season will be a new adventure that we are definitely looking forward to!
3. What is something fun about Fall in your area?
The weather is finally cooler... I don't know if that is considered fun lol but it sure is nice to be able to go outside and enjoy yourself!
4. Fav. Fall outfit staples?
Hmm... Skinny jeans, boots, cardigans
5. Thing you are looking forward to most about this coming Fall season?
Besides what I have already said above, I am looking forward to:
-Decorating our house for the first time. Halloween and Thanksgiving will be festive around here because I have decorations and ideas that I have always wanted to use!
- Spending time with my family
- Cooler weather!
6. Favorite Fall holiday? Traditions?
My favorite Fall holiday is definitely Thanksgiving. What other holiday is there that you spend time with your family and get to eat as much as you could ever want to!!
Spending time with our families. This is our second year to be married during the holidays so we are still making our own traditions!