Sunday, June 10, 2012

Weekly Meal Plan

This is the first week in a long time that I have had an actual meal plan and I am very excited about it! I was keeping up with meal planning really well for a while and then we got close to moving and had to pack. I have the next 3 weeks planned but will only share one for now. My goal is to go to a monthly meal plan and grocery shop every Sunday. I came across a new blog this week and all of this weeks recipes are from the blog! This weeks meals are:


I make my own version of meatballs and serve them over white rice with brown gravy. These will be served with mashed potatoes, corn, and garlic bread. I have never had a  bbq version so hopefully they are good! 


Serving this on buns with bbq beans.


We have had homemade pizzas before but haven't tried this pizza bread/dough before. We will have salads with the pizzas.

Wed. Sloppy Joes (Chris is gone Wed. through Sun. so I am on my own, he hates sloppy joes!)
I will have these with macaroni & cheese. 

Thurs.- I will have a grilled cheese or leftovers. 

Fri.-Sat.- My mom will be in town and we will eat as we go. 

Does anyone else meal plan? What are you having for dinner this week? 

6 comments:

Alli @ Brooks' Blog said...

I DREAM of meal planning. I am the worst at it! having to boys, and mix in my husband and I, it seems impossible to plan anything, let alone predict what everyone will agree to eat on a given night. I believe this stems from giving too many options at a young age! Oops. Your recipes look awesome!

Michelle said...

All of this looks so yummy!

Allison said...

The end of the school year really threw me off, but I'm back on track now with meal planning! The BBQ meatballs look fantastic!

Erin said...

How can someone hate sloppy joe's?!?! lol ;) I meal plan the best I can, usually in 2-week increments and it works pretty well most of the time!

Steph Jones said...

Hey lady! How were those BBQ meatballs? I might make them next week if they were good! Report back! :-)

Kristen said...

All of these sound so yummy!