Monday, June 4, 2012

Can't believe

it has been a year since we said "I DO"!!! 

This has been the most amazing year of my life and I am so thankful to have spent it with my husband! So much has happened in just a year and I couldn't imagine spending it with anyone else. Let's take a walk down memory lane...

Spa Day with the most amazing bridesmaids ( I didn't take any other pictures :-( )
Rehearsal Dinner 
Getting Ready
Saying I DO
Married!!
Honeymoon in Antigua
Watched my best friend get married!
Celebrated another best friends engagement!
Went to another best friends wedding
Built our first house
Expanded our family with another little girl, Ziegen

I told you, it has been an AMAZING year! I am so thankful for everyone in our lives and cannot wait to see what the future holds. Chris and I are celebrating our anniversary by going to the same restaurant we went to celebrate our engagement. I love you, Chris! I am so happy to call you mine!!!

5 comments:

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said...

Aww what a happy post!! Just think of all the fun that awaits in years to come. Congrats and happy one year!! :)

Ruthie Hart said...

Happy Happy anniversary! And cheers to many more wonderful years of bliss!!!!!! I love that picture of youtwo kissing in the limo :-)

Allison said...

So much fun! Happy Anniversary!!

Kristen said...

Happy Anniversary! And congrats on the new pup!! :)

Leslie said...

I'm a little late but, Happy ONE year anniversary!! What an exciting year! :)