Wednesday, April 25, 2012

WILW & Oh, How Pinteresting

I haven't linked up with Jamie & Michelle in weeks! Hopefully this doesn't get to long, I am loving a lot these days!!


I am loving the progress on our house. Check out the post I did yesterday for an update and come back later this week for another update! 

I am loving that I have my next craft show scheduled for the first weekend in May! I enjoyed my first show and am hoping this one goes even better! It is a fundraiser for a little girl with Spina Bifida. You can check out more info here if you are in the area. 

I am loving that I got to see some of my family and friends this weekend. I went to Houston for one of my bridesmaids wedding. She was beautiful and it was a relaxing weekend. I don't have a picture with the bride yet but here is one of one of my best friends, sister, and I. (I do realize that I look like a ghost and will quickly be fixing that!)


I am loving the 50 Shades of Grey (does anyone else want to spell grey with an a??) series. I am only 
on book number 1 but know that it will be amazing!! 

I am loving these pins...

(I'm hungry!)

As always, I am loving my sweet husband!! We are a little over a month away from our 1 year wedding anniversary. I can't believe it is almost here!! 


What did you do for your 1 year? 

4 comments:

Leslie said...

We do keep missing each other...when you are in Houston I am in Dallas/Ft Worth. We need to fix that :)
Um...50 Shades of Grey is the best book ever. The Trilogy is amazing. Just wait till you read #2 and 3...they are even better than the first one. YOu will be so sad when they are over!

Sugarr2518 said...

Your house looks absolutely gorgeous! The best part is yet to come, Decorating:):):) Early congrats on your anni!!!

Hope you have a fantastic Wednesday:)

Allison said...

Wow...your house is looking so good! How exciting!

Holly said...

Yum! The French toast and waffles look amazing!
Just dropping by from WILW. :)