Tuesday, April 24, 2012

House Update

I really stink at this blogging thing!! There is so much going on in our lives right now and I just can't seem to find the time to post. I have been reading and trying to comment but that has even taken a back burner some. I can't promise I am back for good but I have a few posts coming this week!!

Today marks ONE month until we close on our house!! We are so excited and can't wait to finally be home owners!! So much has changed on our house since I posted last so I will let the pictures do the talking... These pictures are from the last 2 or so weeks.

Hello brick!!
 Sheet rock ready to go in!
 This was 2 days later, our bedroom sheet rock almost complete.
 View of sheet rock going in from stairs.
 Back of the house being almost done being bricked.
This past Sunday, the brick & sheet rock were finished!!
 Love this random storage closet.
 View from the back door into the kitchen/eat in area. 
 Garage

We are going back out tomorrow because there is a lot of work going on this week and we want to document it! I will be back with another update later this week (hopefully)

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

its gonna be so awesome! cannot wait to see how you decorate it =]

Michelle said...

Your house is going to be so nice!

Kristen said...

Hooray for sheet rock!!! :)

Ashleigh Nichole said...

It is so cute. I cannot wait to see it come together more :) I am really excited to see the colors you all have chosen & how you decorate it all :)eek I am so excited for you all...

Leslie said...

Your house is looking great!!! So excited for yall to move in in a month!! YIPPY!!

Lia Joy said...

Glad to have you back in the blogging world :) And YAY for the house progress! It looks so great :)