Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tuesday's random post!

Wedding pictures and details coming soon. We are back from the honeymoon and setteling into our new lives. I feel so blessed by the friends and family that came to support us.

As always, I am looking for new blogs to follow. I came across Jenn's blog over @ Perfectly Imperfect and she was doing this fun finish the sentence thing so I decided to do it as well.

I am... Allison, I newlywed loving the married life since 6/4/11

I want... summer school to be over so that I can begin to enjoy my summer...(why did I choose to teach it?!?)

I have... an amazing family that lives to far away for my liking

I wish... I could be at home cleaning (weird, I know, but it is in desperate need)

I hate... inconsiderate people

I fear... losing someone very close to me

I hear... the students in the class next to me screaming

I search... for new blogs to follow all of the time. I am trying to build up my followers (but probably need to build up my post first...)

I wonder... if I made the right choice to get my Master's in Administration

I regret... quiting dance many, many years ago

I love... my family! (& my 3 new pair of shoes I got yesterday!!)

I never... thought I would move away from my family or to Dallas and enjoy most of it as much as I do

I ache... because I slept wrong on my neck

I always... trust in God.  He has a plan and I try to take it one day at a time. ( I like the answer that was there)

I usually... check my bank account 5 times a day...

I am not... a good house keeper. I am trying to get into a routine of the new married life

I dance... when I am happy!

I sing... really loud in the car because nobody can hear me and I think I sound amazing

I sometimes... wonder if teaching was the right profession for me

I cry... when I am stressed, sad, or angry

I am not always... positive, I do try to find the best in everything I do

I lose... important papers...

I am confused... about where we will live in the next year

I need... going to sleep so late

I should... get off of blogger and teach my students!


I hope y'all have a great Tuesday
!

No comments: