Friday, June 10, 2011

New Name, New Blog

I have decided to start a new blog with my new email address. It seems very fitting to go along with my new last name (more on that later!!) This is our new life and I will give a thorough background of how we got where we are in life now. We only have a few pictures from our wedding. I am going to do a full post with all of them once we get them! Here is a sneak peak...



For now, here are the ABC's of me...

A - Age: 24
B - Bed Size: Queen


C - Chore you hate: Laundry & Vacuuming!
D - Dog's Name: Acey
E - Essential start your day item: Turning on the shower water and going to the bathroom
F - Favorite Color: Green and Coral
G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: White gold
H - Height: 5'3"
I - Instruments you play: Clarinet
J - Job Title: Teacher and grad student (only until July 21st then I am done)
K - Kid(s): 1 or 2
L - Living Arrangements: Town home with husband and dog
M - Mom's Name: Donna
N - Nickname(s): Alli, babe, Ma
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: NONE (knock on wood)
P - Pet Peeve: Leaving food on your plate so that when its time to do dishes it has dried and stuck!
Q - Quote from a movie: Ma, Where's the meatloaf
R - Right or Left Handed: Right
S - Siblings: Younger sister- 21, younger brother- 10, younger sister- 6
T - Time you wake up: Alarm goes off at 5:45, I get out of bed by 6 :30 :-)
U - Underwear: Victoria Secret
V - Vegetable you dislike: Eggplant
W - Ways you run late: SNOOZE! or turning it off altogether
X - X-rays you've had: Teeth?
Y - Yummy food you make: Where do I start... j/k, Meatballs rice & gravy, Poppyseed chicken, strawberry cupcakes, yumm!!
Z- Zoo favorite: Monkeys

No comments: