Monday, March 17, 2014

Meal Plan 3/17-3/21

Happy Monday & Happy St. Patricks Day!! I hope everyone has a great start to their week. FOOD… I can't think of a better topic to kick off a new week! 

I'm sure this is a pretty boring topic/post for most people to read but I love typing out what we are having for the week! I can easily go back and see what we have had (& enjoyed) if I am in a cooking rut! Here is our plan for the week… keeping things pretty simple.

Last night we had 3 Ingredient Citrus Onion Pulled Pork Sandwiches (Recipe from Six Sister's Stuff).

Tonight, we are having Croissant French Toast (Recipe from The Pioneer Woman). We will also have bacon and eggs! 

Tuesday: My famous meatballs, rice, and gravy!! I do not have this typed up but if enough people request it, I will type it up!! Here is a picture I took the last time I made them…

Wednesday is our night out! It breaks up our week and gives us some quality time during a busy week. We have been going to Pappasitos for the past few months (only missing 1-2 weeks) and I love it!!

We are heading out of town Thursday night, which means a 4 day work week for me!! We will enjoy meals with our family and friends that we do not get to see very often! Can't think of a more perfect way to get back into reality! 

No comments: