I had a fabulous weekend!! Lots more to come on why it was so fabulous in my next post. I am skipping out on posting our meals this week because our meals are either boring or something that I/we make and I don't have a recipe for. So, instead of posting our meal plan, I am teaming up with Jessica from Fantastically Average for 5 for 5. This is my first time participating and I am so glad I found it. I find that I hold myself more accountable when I write it down. If this is new to you, click here to read all about it and leave a comment if you decide to join in!!
1) Drink only 1 Coke Zero a day (or any soft drink for that matter!).
2) Walk Ziegen at least 3 times this week.
3) Spend no unplanned/extra money this week (ie. random Target, Old Navy, Hobby Lobby trips...).
4) Promote my Scentsy business at least 5 times this week! You can click here to look around or shop! (Does that count as one??)
5) Leave work by 4:30 at the latest every day this week.
These may seem like simple goals but are definitely things that I go back in forth with in my head! I know I NEED to do these things, but I either don't want to or don't make the time.