Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I Miss Blogging!!

Hi!!! 
Thank you to everyone that still follows this little blog! 

I have been off all week and staying up late reading blogs. I have been reading a few here and there since taking a personal blogging break but I have caught up on ALL of my favorite blogs (and now I am looking for more!!) I didn't really miss posting much because I really haven't had much to blog about but I want to get back into it!

I am currently waiting for my husband to get off work so that we can head "home" for Thanksgiving. Speaking of Thanksgiving, it should be a really fun, relaxing time for everyone but it is a bit stressful for me. I am so unbelievable thankful for all of our family but getting around to see everyone in 1 day is tricky and makes me stress about spending quality time with everyone. I think we have figured out how we will see everyone but be looking for a recap soon. 

Here is just a sneak peek into what we have been up to for the past, well, long time..!!

I hope everyone enjoys lots of quality time with your family!! 





Happy Thanksgiving!!

4 comments:

NWNECKOFTHEWOODS said...

Allison,

Have a great thanksgiving, I am a newer follower, I started right before you left! I am still new at this but I look forward to reading you more!

Happy Holidays!

http://nwneckofthewoods.blogspot.com/

Ashleigh said...

Enjoy Thanksgiving sweet girl :)

Kristen said...

I was just thinking about you blogging. :) Happy Thanksgiving!

Allison said...

Welcome back. Your pups are so cute. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!