Sunday, April 21, 2013

Meal Plan

I'm back!! I have missed blogging so much lately but just have not been able to find the time to do it. I just got home from the grocery store with lots of new stuff (I have to stop going while I am hungry!!!) and was planning to make dinner. My husband was on our back porch watching baseball when I got home and he asked what was for dinner. I told him enchiladas and he went said how about I grilll... WHA??!! He loves to grill but we worked in the yard yesterday and today and I figured that would be the last thing he wanted to do tonight. So, here I am relaxing and enjoying that I am not making dinner! 

Speaking of dinner, this whole not blogging thing also means that I have not been meal planning for a LONG time. This may sound silly but I get a lot of anxiety when I haven't planned or we don't have what we need for dinner at home. This is my first "real" week back into meal planning and I am so excited (maybe I need to get a life, ha)!

On the menu this week:

Sunday- Grilled pork chops
Monday- Chicken Enchiladas
Tuesday- Spaghetti w/bow tie pasta
Wednesday- Weekly date night to Matt's
Thursday- Chicken Enchilada Roll Ups
Friday- Saturday- Plans are up in the air. Either way, we will be going out to eat with family! 

If you post your weekly meal plan to your blog, please leave me a comment letting me know! I love to look at other meal plans. I frequently run out of new ideas for dinner. 

& what is a post without pictures... here is a bit of what we have been up to. More to come later this week!






2 comments:

Kristen said...

Love all your home made projects, especially that table! :)

I'm posting my menu plan tomorrow. All yours sound yummy!

Allison said...

Love your garden boxes!! Can't wait to see more house updates!